Are you pierced?

Do you have any piercings? I do them on myself and other people. I have pierced a friends eyebrow (three times cause he let the thing close!) I have pierced 3 belly buttons, my hubs nipples and his... eh hemm. I have done ears, my nose, my eh hemm. I have yet to pierce a tongue or lip. So, what do you have?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 6:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've got 4 in each ear, one cartilage, one industrial, tongue and belly button
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 7:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• ears. and before kids.... my belly button. i took it out cause it was hurtin me when i was preggo with my first. then i discovered the 'preggo belly button ring' but then it was too late. it was closed... id like to get one again. i like them. :o)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 6:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have my ears pierced, and my belly button. I went for the belly button piercing on my 18th birthday, sort of a b-day gift for myself.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Just 2 wholes in each ear. How boring LOL
    Joders82

Answer by Joders82 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• 3 holes in each ear.
    Once when I was younger I wanted a lip ring so bad that I bought a fake one from the stores and wore it for so long and pushed it in, that it actually peirced my lip. But when it came time to take it out, it was very painful and infected, so I never did that again.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i have my industrial, 2 holes in my ear, my septum, my lip, my tounge, my belly button, and my vertical hood (clit).
    ive had my eyebrow and my labret too but i took them out.
    love piercings <3
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2010