Are you pierced?

Do you have any piercings? I do them on myself and other people. I have pierced a friends eyebrow (three times cause he let the thing close!) I have pierced 3 belly buttons, my hubs nipples and his... eh hemm. I have done ears, my nose, my eh hemm. I have yet to pierce a tongue or lip. So, what do you have?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 6:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tongue (partly closed - needs redone), belly, and at one point my hand (between my thumb & pointer) I want to do nose as well, but have to establish my business first.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Just one in each earlobe. I am not a fan of pain and don't want to take a chance on infection anywhere. Plus,I think it s kind of bizarre. I worked with a girl who had a pierced tongue and none of us in the Office could stand talking with her and having to look at her tongue. She was very unprofessional in other ways too.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I use to have my tongue and nips now i only have my ears.
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 6:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• just my ears. my brother used to do his own piercings.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I HAVE PIERCED MY SISTERS TONGUE WHEN WE WERE ABOUT 16-ISH AND SHE STILL HAS IT DONE(I DID MINE TO BUT I BEEN GOT RID OF IT ) .....IT INVOLVED A LOT OF BABY ORAL JELL LOL , I DID MY EYE BROW ,MY EARS AND MY SIS'S EARS ( TO MANY TIMES TO COUNT) ,MY BELLY BUTTON, AND THATS ABOUT IT ...RIGHT NOW I HAVE MY NOSE DONE (PROFESSIONAL) AND MY EARS JUST 2 HOLES ....AND THATS IT !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I did have my tongue, nose and belly button. Now I just have my nose.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i use to have my tongue pierced, took it out a few years ago...now I have a derma implant by my eye and my ears pierced
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Just the ears and I think they have been closed. I can't wear earrings because my skin reacts to the metals in earrings. I have tried all sorts and my skin reacts badly to all of them.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• just my ears.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010