To Vegetarian and/or Vegan moms!!!

I just read the book "Skinny Bitch" and it confirmed it for me that I DO want to be a vegetarian and work my way to be a vegan. I am not experienced at all on what to eat, what I can make, where I can find the food.

I would like to befriend someone who is very knowledgable in this area and has time to show me where online I can find recipes and how to guide my way into. I have never been one to eat any meat so that part is not difficult.

Also, I have a 14 month old daughter and would like to know how to ween her in that direction as well without sacrificing her diet.

I am VERY VERY interested in this and would love some guidance and help.

Thanks so much!

Allie120

Asked by Allie120 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Congrats on your decision. In case you don't get the answers you're looking for here, I am providing a link to the group search here on cafemom...if you join one or several of these groups, I think you'll find a lot of the answers and support you're looking for. Good luck.

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php?keyword=vegan

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I answered in your other post. I just wanted to add: Welcome to the bright side!!

Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2010