why do i feel like this?

there are days i wake up and feel like i don't want to be with him anymore like there is no love. we have been together for 5 years we have two wonderful kids hes wonderful to us but sometimes i get in this funk and it'll only last a day. whats wrong with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I would sit down and talk to him maybe you need to spice up your relationship you should discuss it and tell him what you want and need. Also maybe you need something for yourself as well a hobby or a goal sometimes getting out of your funk helps you in a relationship as well. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• sounds like you are normal to me- people feel changes like this. if it only occasionally happens, I wouldn't worry too much.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• THANK YOU FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION, AS I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT MY HUSBAND. I REALLY DO LOVE HIM, BUT SINCE I FOUND OUT THAT HE CHEATED ON ME IN JANUARY; I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD STAY OR JUST GIVE HIM UP ALTOGETHER.
    VIRGA_KEMP

Answer by VIRGA_KEMP at 7:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• ok thank you i blame him for my mc in march i cant stand th sight of him weve had plenty of issues our sex life went down the drain after the mc i dont want it at all or rarely i dont wanna see him or talk to him for the time the funk is goin n and its happening more and more atleast 2 times a week i dont know why i cant help my feelings i know i love him but am i in love with himm how do you tell the differance after 5 years?
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010