When you are a guest in someone elses home do you....

go out of your way to be clean and helpful? Do you help in the kitchen, clean up your bathroom, make your bed, help with laundry, etc?

I always try really hard to leave a place cleaner than when I arrived, whether it is family or friends. When I stay with my sister I tend to clean her entire house and do all her laundry and cook several meals and go shopping to replenish anything we have eaten.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 6:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm a hotel housekeeper, so cleaning up after myself and/or my family when visiting is second nature!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I do clean and help out when visiting people. Those that we visit don't have children so I tend to over compensate to make sure mine don't leave messes behind.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 7:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I try to be helpful as well.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yeah I have a habit of going to my mother in laws alot and she always has a sink full of dishes it bothers me so I help her out and do them for her
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 6:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My mom always told us you have to be good guests because if you go up and beyond you will be welcome back again.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Absolutely.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I stayed with my dad when we went to Florida and helped with the dishes and did our laundry and changed the sheets before we left but I didn't even think of dusting.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2010