OOPS!

Ever accidentally get something you didn't pay for? I went to Old Navy and bought jeans today. When it rung up I was confused by the total because I was expecting it to be $20 more,but shrugged it off and figured someting must have been less than I thought. When I got home I realized that the girl forgot to ring one pair of pants up,so I only got charged for 2!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I once went to the bank to cash my check. They accidently gave me $300 dollars more than my check. I felt guilty because I did not want to get the teller fired. This teller was so rude to me that after I left I felt I should have kept the money. Sometimes doing the right thing is not the right thing IMO.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• that has happened to me before and once i went back and they told me i was crazy and then the manager came and laughed at me for going back to let them know. So after the big thing of being laughed at and being made to look like an idiot i will never go back i would call first to see what they tell me. But i walked right back out the store after all that and never paid for it.
    Mrs.Patton1978

Answer by Mrs.Patton1978 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Maybe it was on sale...buy two get one
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 6:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Happened to me a few days ago, I bought some of those "puffs" things for DD, she started fussing so I opened them and gave her some- left the tub up in her seat of the stroller... my shopping cart cover is so massive it cover the tubs of puffs so I forgot about them :0!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I don't think your evil. I don't have an issue when my friends do this stuff, but I get really paranoid about this kinda stuff. My own little psychosis.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It's been a long time but I have gotten like a case of soda or water or something that was on the bottom of my cart that the cashier didn't ring up. Nothing major.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Can you go back tomorrow and let them know the mistake?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• sweet! everybody would enjoy free pants. but if its morally nagging at you, take them back and have her ring them in.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I seem to have an overblown sense of Consciousness, I have gone back to pay for things when this has happened to me. My friends say I'm nuts.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Call me evil,but I'm not going back!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010