Are you a SERIOUS coupon cutter?

I get so excited to cut coupons and print them online as well, I organize the food coupons alphabetically... and then organize the non-food coupons by type (medicine, cleaners, etc.)

MDT09

Asked by MDT09 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• yep I try to get DH to get gas on Sunday so I can get a free paper full of coupons!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 8:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I've have tried and tried but I just can't cut coupons. I cut them and then forget them at home.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• YES!!! My husband and I think it's crazy not to!! We even belong to a wholesale shoppers club! For a family of 4, we save upwards of $3000 per year! In addition to my primary job as a teacher, I have a very part time job (maybe 6-10 hours a week) in retail--where I get an EXTRA 25% discount off of sale, and clearance items including being able to use the store's coupons on top of all that--and it's all stuff we need for our home and children! I figure I save at least a $1000 just with that job (I can shop anytime)! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010