Day 3

Ok, I asked this ? yesterday, but its still happening. For 3 days now I have been having brownish/reddish discharge and spotting, its pretty light and I dont need a pad just a liner. I am 2 wks past when my period ended and I am not due for it again until the end of the month. I have 4 kids and I am still in my 20's. I dont remember this ever happening before and it is making me kinda nervous. Should I call my Doc on monday and ask them? Does anyone have any idea if this is normal? Sorry, like I said it makes me wonder if something is going on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Health

• brown blood is old blood so you might be pregnabt and just think its a period I'd go to the doctors and make sure
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would go to the doctor to rule out any form of infection or something else. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I had this and ended up having an ectopic pregnancy and we lost our baby :-(
    (it could be nothing but take an HPT and call your Dr.!)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 8:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• definitely call your dr..taking an HPT might not be a bad idea either. good luck!
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010