Curious-- Long question

My husband and I have been TTC for a couples of months now. The last time I took BC was two years ago. We havent had any luck so far. My period is regular about every 30 days. The last two months I have really been keeping track of my BBT every morning of which is usually around 97.70 for ovalution signs. Well last month my BBT didnt even peak at all untill these last three days. We had sex a lot last month TTC. When I start my period my BBT goes back down to around 97.70.. However, I was suppose to start yesterday and my BBT has been really up like side for two weeks now off and on.. A few times I have feel lightheaded and sick.. Sometimes tired in the day... The last two days I have had cramping all throughout my lower abdomen.. Could I be pregnant? When should I take a test? Any anwers would really help with my body acting strange!!!

TTCmommie24

Asked by TTCmommie24 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You can go ahead and test. If its been 2 weeks pregnancy "should" show up on a HPT.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Sounds good!! If you were supposed to start your period yesterday and you didn't, go buy some pregnancy tests!! The dollar tree has them at the cashier and they do work, they're how i found out i was pregnant! Ps, if you are a low hormone gal like i am, if you dont turn into a raging bitch or a crying mess when you pms, then you may get a negative result for a couple of days. So buy a few tests and if you get a negative keep taking one every few days! Good luck!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 7:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Thanks for the answers ladies! I really hope this is the month, as I want to suprise my husband on our anniversary next week! =)

PS- Momma Shuler- I do get really bitchy when I pms. and really bad cramps.. LOL Husband cant stand!! hehe
    TTCmommie24

Comment by TTCmommie24 (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Most likely! I experienced the same thing you are! And I am 6 months pregnant with twins! I would take the test! It may not work at first but after a few tests, you might get a good result. Most test you have to try a few times. Good Luck!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 10:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2010