Would you say your biggest accomplishment is being a mom?

I would.

MDT09

Asked by MDT09 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'll let you know when my kids move out of my house. I believe anyone can have a baby, but it takes a Mom to raise a child.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Most definitely!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Not so much having her. Not like making her was all that hard! But I would say it is an accomplishment that she's a good kid, a great person, thinks of others before herself often, and works hard at everything she tries. I know it's mostly her, but I do feel acomplishment in how I'm raising her. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I think so! Afterall all I can do is lay the stepping stones for them to grow into great individuals. They will eventually reach a point to where they develop on there own. I will just have to sit back and hope I laid a great life foundation for them. I think I'm doing a great job so far though, and am sure they will turn out to be great people. :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• yes. i have accomplished alot of things in my life but being a good mom is the only one that matters to me.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We'll see. It's easy to make babies but I hope every day that I am accomplishing the task of being a good mother, a mother takes more than conception and sometimes I have doubts I'm the best I can be. I hope so though.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yes, and now I am seeing the fruits of my labor, very satisfying!

Answer by older at 7:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• No, not for me. I'll let you know in the end when everything is said and done then i'll know i really did do a good job.
    Darkdevinity

Answer by Darkdevinity at 7:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Being a mom is a stepping stone to bigger challenges’ that awaits us.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I think so now that my kids are getting older and I can see the kind of people they are growing up to be. I feel a real pride and accomplishment.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010