i had my period two weeks ago and i didn't cramp and my period lasted two to three days and it was light and stopped and went again now two weeks later im cramping and i fel bloated me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex but he pulls out what shoud i do

and i took a test and it was negative what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Wait another week or two before taking another test...and get yourself some birth control or stop having sex.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Pulling out does not help!That's how I got prego!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• you can get pregnant on the rhytm method. that's how my daughter got here.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• THIS IS NOT A RELIABE METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL. Stop it. Go to the doctor. If you are under 18, talk to your mother.
    ToldUNo

Answer by ToldUNo at 12:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Hi ya,
    I have a pull out daughter! She is 27, be ever so careful 'bout the pull out method and the boyfriend because he could soon be your babies daddy, ya know what I'm taling 'bout?
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I am a family planning counselor and see many women weekly that were using the withdrawal method and eventually get pregnant.If you don't want another child I would suggest birth control or condoms & spermicide.
    Anonymous