For all you who think it gets negative here in Answers......

Have you been over in Politics and Current Events?!? Until you've been there,you haven't BEGUN to see negativity! I wander over there once in awhile and WOW! I don't know how that is allowed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some other areas can get heated, but it's nothing like P&CE. There's a nastiness on there that boggles my mind. I like to talk politics, so I used to spend more time on there, but...wow. I can only take so much! There seems to be very little discussion and a whole lot of bashing going on over there. I hoped the new system would help calm it down, but from the few times I've popped in over there it sure didn't look like it.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 8:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• This whole site gets pretty pessimistic. Nobody's answers are good enough and everyone argues with everyone. It is hard to put your point out their when others will just bash you and stalk you!! Some people are truly insane!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree with itsmesteph11.
    Although, it seems some of them take it a little far. They haven't got the hang of debating without being rude and mean just yet.
    Some need to learn that just because you disagree, you don't have to make rude comments or personal attacks.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yep, people are passionate about their political beliefs.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I don't see as much nastiness since the new system started. I just try to take it in stride, it's just mean, nasty people that are unhappy in their lifes.

I don't go in to P&CE's for just that reason.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree!

Answer by older at 8:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i agree
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 8:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I enjoy the P&CE. It can get a little heated sometimes, but there is a lot of passion. Those ladies, for the most part, are very confident about their positions and their political affiliation. It is an interesting category to browse and answer. Plus, they make me have to do some in-depth research so I can hold my position sometimes.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• P C & E is my favorite section, not only am I confident of my political beliefs, but I know how to back up what I say. We do have our share of oddballs though.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2010