Have you ever wanted to dye your hair

and what color did you want it to be.

dynameteduck

Asked by dynameteduck at 8:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was around 17 I DESPERATELY wanted blue hair, I really can't think why now...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My hair has been so many colors! I even had hot pink highlights at one point (which actually looked pretty good until my boss freaked out lol). My hair is finally all it's natural color for the first time in 12 years and I am debating on dying it an auburn-y color or keeping it dark golden brown.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'd love to have purple hair but it has a history of damage and i dont want to go through that again
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• just dye it or gotta be an unatrual color? I've done both red to natural lighter browns to green. I thinking im feeling purple right now... just like chunks. a few of them.
    Darkdevinity

Answer by Darkdevinity at 8:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• nope, not until I turned 40 y.o. i was born with naturally curly auburn hair. i've always been complimented on the color of my hair and never wanted to mess with it. but after 4 kids and 40 years, it isn't quite the same color....closer to brown these days. i've thought about highlights just to "change it up" a bit. still thinking on it.....
    michellelvs4

Answer by michellelvs4 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have dyed my hair since the age of 16 and had every color of the rainbow.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I dye it every couple months. Not because I want to, the greys give me no choice in the matter!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• my dad threatened to pull out each hair one by one if I ever dyed it and I believed him but I am about to turn 50 and I want something different just anyting different. I am a brunette with grey now. thought about caramel highlights but not sure. don't want any purple or pink or even green but something different
    dynameteduck

Comment by dynameteduck (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i have dyed my hair before only to get rid of the grey that i have... i need to do it again though.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I dyed my hair jet black when I was in my early 20's. I was the hippiest "goth" you've ever seen.

I also had a horrible mishap with hair color once. Tried to color it auburn over what I had previously dyed it (can't remember now what color it was) but it made my hair orange. Tried to cover that up with a darker red which turned it a dark burgundyish purple! I then asked for help from someone who knew what they were doing!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010