what do you do when u find out your partner is looking at porn??

What do you do when you find out through looking at the history of the internet searches that when your partner stays up until 2 or 3 am they are looking at porn? what do I do or say? I'm stunned and hurt and confused!!!! I have a 13 month old and I'm almost 5 months pregnant so I'm emotional too.......

sierranavada

Asked by sierranavada at 8:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Nothing. If he's looking at it that late apparently he couldn't sleep and with having a baby in the house he knows not to wake me up :)
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 8:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I personally don't condone it and would be offended, however I've never had this problem, that I know of of course. I have friends though who don't believe that it's a problem at all as they think that men will be men and at least they're not cheating with others. I on the other hand disagree, it's not so much that I count it a form of cheating, it's more that I find it derrogatory to women and I don't want him to enjoy watching that... So if I did find DH watching that I'd probably have a word with him, calmly, abotu not agreeing with it. I wouldn't outright stop him though, it's his decision.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i don't know what to tell you, i'm so very sorry. i hate porn. i hate that they have to look at it.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I believe so long as they are not abusing the privilege that they should be able to watch, but if they are watching it every time you turn around. Then he try's to hide it then that is a problem. And if you enjoy watching maybe watch with him if he asks you to join.
    foxzplf

Answer by foxzplf at 8:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I think most men do look at it...and from an early age too.I think its normal.It becomes a problem if they obsess on it.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Just tell him what you just said.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would join in and watch with him!! Sorry, my hubby and I watch it together sometimes but if you're not comfortable with it you should say so..
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 8:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree with foxzplf. I don't see anything wrong with it unless it becomes an obsession.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010