im on the pill and forgot to take one yesterday....

its the first week in the pack and im due to ov tomorrow...could this have messed me up?...what is the chance that i could become pregnant?....i had sex the day before i missed the pill....i took it this morning when i rememberd so i should be ok right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• WHen I was on the pill...I remember being told if I missed one to take that one missed pill plus the one I was suppose to take for that day as soon as I remembered.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I've always heard that if you miss a day you double down the next day. Then you need to wait a week to have unprotected sex. The chance you could become pregnant is always there because you had sex. Nothing but abstinence is 100%.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• if you miss one you just take it when you remember for most. you need to post what brand you are on so I can look it up for you, or google what to do if I miss "brand name" one day... that is, if you are missing the instructions for your pack.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010