Finding love after divorce.

My husband and I will be getting a divorce w/i the next couple of years, once our finances are in order and I can support myself and my kids. We've been married for almost 11 years now, and I'm scared to death that I will never find love again. I will be 39-40 when it happens. Can anyone spare some happy-ending stories...I desperately need them! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I found the man I am with now when I was 40 (: and am head over heels in love and so is he
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I found my SO when he was 39 and I was 31. He is my best friend's brother. I have known her for over 20 years and I even knew him when I was about 17. She moved back home when she was 31 and he brought her to my house to visit and as they say... the rest is history.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• yes its possible my brother's ex wife just got remarried 2 weeks ago to an amazing guy.(her and i are best friends and have been for about 15 years) my brother and her were separated 5 years and divorced a year ago. and my brother is engaged to a great woman....so yes there is hope =)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• oh both are in their 30's
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• im not in that situation but good luck mama and you will find love again, dont give up hope
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010