whats his deal?

my Dh is really pissed at me today. he slept in till 1 pm and he has to be at work at 230, i asked him to watch the kids so i could clean my car out, i planned this for a couple of days, he knew i had to. and i had to borrow $ from my mom to get my car mirror fixed and he was pissed i didnt puy him cigs instead. while he was at work my older sister called and said she had puppies over and asked if the kids wanted to see them b4 the owner left so me and my mom and my kids went to my sisters. he left work and went to my sisters yeallin at me and demanded cigs and was pissed i didnt ask him if i could go. he was at work i cant call there unless its an emergency and i had no money for his smokes so a friend that was there gave him cigs so he would leave. now he keeps callin and chewing me out and sayin im a bad wife....seriously? im 30 yrs i shouldnt have to be treated this was

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• He had no reason to act like that. He has a job he needs to but his own cigs or quit smoking.
    Hiswife169

Answer by Hiswife169 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• his deal is he's an idiot.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Calling you like that was inappropriate. I'd tell him to grow up and hang up on him if he calls again. If he's calm when he gets home or tomorrow you need to talk about how you don't deserve to be treated like this and you won't be.

What kind of job does he have he can just leave work to yell at you and that he can keep calling you? Wow.

If this kind of behavior is normal for him and your relationship, i would be looking at my options personally.

Good luck.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 8:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I hate when mines do this makes no sense. So honey I know how u feel.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'd tell him to get some vaseline and pull the stick out. I don't put up with that kind of nonsense.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• seems like something else is going on if he is flipping out like that over some cigs
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2010