has anyone tried the ab circle?

did you like it? does it work? i need to tone up my tummy. when i am standing up it looks fine and flat, but lord when i sit down lmao. i thought it might be good bc it looks pretty easy and it looks like it would do a good job on the sides. please tell me someone has one lol

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It was one of the things my mom has tried. It has worked better than most of the others. If you keep with it and also watch what you eat, it should work.
    Good luck!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It is more important to work ALL layers of the abs. There are four layers to your abs, not just the all famous six pack. It sounds like you need to work on your transverse abdominus muscles. That is your natural girdle to hold in all of your organs and keep things up where they are suppose to be. I would recommend Pilates. There are some great moves that focus on isolating and toning just the four layers of the abdominals, and there are numerous various to ensure that your level of fitness is being met.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• sorry, I meant variations. I was typing to too fast.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2010