Has anyone tried Zumba the exercise?

I want to know if it really works

supermom2005

Asked by supermom2005 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Health

• YES .. I love it. It's really hard the first couple times, but it is sooooo worth it.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yes its very good and if you have Fit Tv you should try Shimmy as well both very good workouts.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Our local Y has Zumba classes for KIDS! My friend's 8 year-old takes the class. The mom described it as latin-line dancing. LOL
    I have no idea if it "works" but the kids version sound like fun. I'm thinking of sign my kids up for it as well.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I am going to take a sample class in a couple weeks, it sounds like wonderful fun. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Love it. Did Zumba up to month 5, and Zumba gold (for less active people ) until month 8.
    nicki.hemingway

Answer by nicki.hemingway at 10:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I started with Zumba on You Tube and now roll the carpet up everyday with the DVD. Really fun~almost like club med at 30?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to Zumba classes. It tones you SOOO fast. It's definitely a great work out. And I have heard that (depending on your instructor) that you can easily burn 500 cals/day in a 1 hr. long Zumba class
    newmom_007

Answer by newmom_007 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010