Should I want to carry high in my pregnancy or low?

sophiesthepreg

Asked by sophiesthepreg at 9:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I carried my son high and always felt like I had something stuck in my ribs. I carried my daughter low and always had a lot of pressure in that area. LOL...you should want o carry right smack in the middle.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It really doesn't matter as long as you have a healthy baby.. There are discomforts with each.. If you baby is really high, you have the feeling that you can't breathe and your baby is kicking your ribs.. If you baby is really low, you have a lot of lower pressure and pain in your legs and such..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• it doesn't matter what you want... your baby is going to go where it wants. My son was really high and my ribs ached for months. My daugher was really low. I could barely lie down, walk, roll over... I had to quit working at 30 weeks because it was so painful and I couldn't get any sleep- also, when she got her hiccups at 9 o'clock (every night for 5 months) you could feel my butt cheeks vibrating with each hiccup:)
    congratulations!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I say somewhere in between. I carry high and have horrible pain in my ribs, but everyone I know that carries low complains of bladder issues and lots of pain down there. Either way of course you can't choose, but you can hope for something in between.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2010