Need some advice!!!!

Ok so my grandma is almost 73 years old. My grandpa passed almost 6 years ago andnow she's all by herself. She has trouble walking sometimes and she is in pain a lot. She was in a car accident about 10 years ago and has nerve damage and things are getting worse and she is thinking about getting surgery. Well I don't drive and I want to see her. I miss her and see I moved 1 year ago and moved away from her and feel guilty now. So how do I not feel so guilty? Oh and maybe a few prayers she gets better please! Thank you ladies!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• praying

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Talk to her on the phone as often as you can...if you get phone service like vonage or a magic jack...I have both of them...you can talk all you want and it doesn't cost anything extra for long distance.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Can you go for a visit? It will help her spirit and yours.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 9:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Call her often and try to visit her
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 9:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Is there a way to move her closer to you?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree with aimfmommy- I wish her well.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Call her often, and write her old fashioned letters. People rarely hand write letters anymore, but the elderly tend to appreciate that. Send her little gifts or pictures from your children to let her know that you're all thinking of her. Have them paint her a picture or something. I'm sure she'd appreciate it. I said a prayer for her.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• sending prayers, I'm sure you talk to her on the phone. Does she have a computer? Can you get her a web cam and you both can see each other and talk. They are not much $ and you can have 2 and have one sent to her.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Do anything you can to feel closer and let her know she is loved. Call, her write her a letter, send her a gift and plan a surprise visit, see if someone can give you a ride, or maybe the bus? Prayers and good thoughts your way hun.

Answer by older at 1:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Thank you ladies. Actually I try and see her as often as possible and call her about 10 times a day. and yes I am trying to get her up here as soon as possible!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2010