What is the best deal you ever got shopping?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• TWO full sets of king size bed linens, 600 count Egyptian cotton for $60 at Sexapalooza.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Of course FREE stuff.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Besides free, my favorite was a Dana Buchman when she was designer only not at Kohl's boucle jacket that was normally almost $800 that I bought for $100. I realize that $100 is a lot still for a jacket that isn't even outerwear but it was really beautiful and I never would have had it otherwise.

Last week I bought two soft polar fleece like blanket, pillow and eye mask sets for .99 a piece at CVS. They were a good deal at 9.99 and I had one already my mom had bought me as a gift and my favorite cashier knew I wanted more when they went on clearance so she Facebooked me when they were marked down and held me two of different colors.

This week Sobe waters are buy 1 get 1 free at CVS and i had a bunch of buy 1 get 1 free coupons from the Sobe heads or tails game online so they were free for me!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Anything free is always a honkin' deal. I love the "buy one get one" deals.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I had a $50 off $100 coupon at Old Navy.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I was shopping for carpeting, and got prices for a type from the owner of the store. I looked around in the store and picked up a really good quality sample and showed him and said the other store where I am looking is selling me this quality for XX price (all true). The owner excused himself and went back to his office. When he came out he had beaten the other price by a very nice percentage.

Answer by Bmat at 9:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• A $39 dollar basket from Michaels... got it for $2 bucks!!
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 10:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010