What religion are you and how do you believe life was created?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• none and I'm split between a supreme being and dumb luck of particles colliding. But then again,something guided those particles....I don't believe in coincidence. I'm also stuck on who created the supreme being too. Hmmmm,so much to think about!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'm a bible believing Christian and I believe that God created all living things.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Eclectic Pagan
    Creator Guided Evolution

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I am a Christian (Catholic, to be more specific) and I believe the account in the book of Genesis in the Bible. I don't think that we are meant to take the six days of creation as literal days in the way we experience them. I also don't have a problem with the fossil evidence of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures, since the Bible describes God creating animal life before human life. I see DNA as God's master plan, and believe that science may tell us how God does something, but knowing it doesn't make it any less true.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Atheist.
    Evolution.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I am with butterflyblue. I am religious. We pray as a family, do believe Jesus was the messiah. But my hubby and I discuss this a lot. What or who is God? There are so many possibilities. Hopefully we figure it out when we die. But I am not so sold on we were created from Adam and Eve. I do believe there is a higher power, a higher being, God and my Lord, but when it all comes down to it, I question where we truely came from. I mean, human beings have only been here so long. And even Jesus said repeatedly, I am not of this realm.....what did that mean exactly? Could he have been an alien? What other realm does he mean? Too much for our brains to process. But we watch a lot of the History and Discovery channels and some of the episodes on dealing with religioun and life, and well, our existance and where we came from is beyond fascinating. I just hope to figure it out when I pass on from this world and this life.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• southern baptist and i believe GOD created everything.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Christian and I believe that God created us in His image.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Catholic, I believe God created everything. I do believe it was by creator guided evolution though. There is nothing in the Bible to suggest God didn't 'tweak" his creations.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Pagan - - Wiccan Witch
    Creator Guided Evolution
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2010