Been a sahm for almost 2 yrs and nailed my job interview!!!

I was so intimidated to walk in and interview because I'm in Beverly hills and every is dressed in suites and at there best. I haven't worked in two years because I wanted to take time to a mom and now I'm ready to get out and work as well. I'm so happy that I actually did really well!!! Does anyone else have anxiety about going back to work??

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 9:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• clapping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yay! congrats! I've not gotten back to work yet, but I hope I do as well as you did! xoxox congrats, and hope you get the job!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Good job! I have been a sahm and self employed for several years and the idea of interviewing for a job in an office or something makes me break into a cold sweat. lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• congrats
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• you rock

MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• goodawesome!!! DH and I are going back to school for nursing (my first real career and I am more than a little nervous!!!)

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• first congrats yeah at first I did but when I got into it that feeling faded. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• HOORAY for you!!!
    I don't have any anxiety about going back to work, when the time comes. My anxiety will be giving more......"jobs" over to my husband to help with the house LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Thanks ladies, you are so sweet!! I'm still really nervous because I feel like I'be been out so long and scared of how well I'll do at the beginnng but I know I will get the hang of it
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Great news!

If you have not already done so, be sure to send a thank you note to everyone you interviewed with.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2010