What is your favorite way to eat ice cream?

Do you have to have a bunch of toppings? If so, what? Personally, I don't care for toppings. I find them annoying, unless it's a cherry or a rare occasion. =)

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 10:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I like special ice creams (I miss having a Baskin Robins around) I love pumpkin pie ice cream, anything with chocolate chunks! and cheesecake or blackberry!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I like mine in a bowl. As compared to out of the box LOL I like it in the bowl when the edges of it are melting. Some times I buy just regular vanila so we can make our own special treat. I prefer to put a spoonful or peanut butter in there and mix it up, till it's nice and smooth and well combined. MMMMMM
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• icecream

hotrodmomma

• I love ice cream anyway....from scoops in a bowl or a cone to LOADED with yummies! When I was pregnant with my first I used to make myself sundaes with vanilla ice cream, chopped up bananas, chocolate syrup, cherries and then pour some of the cherry juice over it! lol YUM!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I like to eat it plain in a cone, but if it's in a bowl, I add everything. Plain breakfast syrup, chocolate chips, honey bunches of oats, sprinkles, etc. Whatever sounds like it might be good at the time goes in there.
    CindyAS2008

Answer by CindyAS2008 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree I like to eat ice cream any way I can in a bowl out of the container in a sundae in a cone in a dessert Idon't care I just losve Ice cream went to cold stone (yum) and edced up paying 14.00 for 2 sundaes yikes but it was soooooooooo gooooooooood i love ice cream and do love to put toppings on it just not hot fudge don't do well with it.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 10:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I like bananas and hot fudge topping and marshmallow on it. I also am happy with it plain.

Answer by Bmat at 10:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'm a vanilla in a bowl kind of girl but sometimes I like change I either eat it in a cone or I buy whatever it is I'm craving, I crave chocolate ice cream around time of the month, that is when I buy me some rocky road and eat it for a week.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I like many flavors as long as they are simple, not too complicated. I don't like a lot of chunks and swirls.

I don't eat alot of toppings except for chocolate sauce, strawberries with sauce or nuts in syrup...and only one topping at a time on natural vanilla bean ice cream.

Occasional waffle cone but prefer a bowl.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• When I was a younger SAHM and could afford the calories, every night when the girls were in bed my treat was a bowl of vanilla and either strawberries and chocolate sauce or banana's and hot fudge....now that I'm much older I like a scoop of ben and Jerry's every now and then the flavors don't matter I love it all, lol
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010