What site is a good place to communicate with Christian Males?

I am a Christian Female looking to datea nice caring man. what is good place if any single ladies know can share with me. mi just turn 49

Giving780

Asked by Giving780 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• My guess is that any of the dating sites would help you select men who fit into that category. Have you tried any of them in the past?
    RobynS

Answer by RobynS at 10:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• christianet.net is a site for friendship, dating, whatever. But just know that not everyone on their is a christian. I had (very past tense) some friendships on there with people who wanted to meet that "nice christian woman" because they're "innocent". So you have to be careful, but that's the internet.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• thanks
    Giving780

Comment by Giving780 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• C-H-U-R-C-H lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would find one that you have to pay for. If a man goes to the effort to pay for a nice site (like eharmony) maybe he is actually a Christian. Good luck. my husband and I each met (other people) online before meeting one another at a church college singles group.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2010