Husband in army

My husband is in the army and he is in iraq now, but when he comes home he never wants to have sex he used to all the time but now we have 4 kids and one on the way and whenever he comes home he never wants to do anything romantic or have sex do you think somethings wrong?

Soldierwife7

Asked by Soldierwife7 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• If he's in Iraq, of course there's something wrong. He's deployed to a war zone. He is probably mentally and physically exhausted. I'd mention it, but don't be too hard pressed about it. Wait til deployment is over and get serious about handling any lingering issues.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 10:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• hmm idk, normally after deployments they want to do it everyday. maybe he is tired. i was active duty and somedays you work so hard and so long that you dont want to do anything but go to sleep. my dh is coming home from iraq in a couple days and we cant wait to get a hold of each other.. maybe he is scared about having sex.. if youre on baby #5 maybe he thinks everytime he touch you, you get pregnant. lol. idk mama ask him whats the deal.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Sorry but if you have four kids and another on the way he's ok with having sex!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• idk, when my husband came home from afghanistan he wanted to do it every hour! lol... still does
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 11:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Ptsd? My hubs didnt have a problem after his tour, but a few of his friends had severe p.s.t.d
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 12:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2010