HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT YOUR REASON FOR BEING ON THIS EARTH?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I have! I believe I am here to help others. It is such a strong calling me, even to the point of giving things from my back to a needy person. I feel I was meant to live in poverty stricken areas specifically to help. I am low income, but have always been able to stay floating, and even when we had "nothing" were always able to give to others worse off than we were. This feeling has been in me since I was a child, and got stronger as I grew. Nowadays, I don't even leave the house without somethings to give away if I see someone in need.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes. I am to be an atheist evangelist to the lost and confused godslaves. It's a big job, but somebody has to do it.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• "By the way, you're not an atheist...you're just a nice lady searching for the truth, and you will find it. "

Thats kind of an arrogant thing to say. Who are you to tell her what she is or isn't?!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes. The last two lines of my favorite hymn to my Goddess, Hathor, are ' Go then, and make of the world something Beautiful. Set up a light in the darkness,' and i take it very literally. I am an artist and focus on making art that is functional but also whimsical and joyful and full of light. I do this by using mirrors, for instance, or adding iridescent glitter or sequins, or beads, etc. as finishing touches to my projects.( not neccessarily as tacky as it sounds..,ok, maybe sometimes;) My purpose is to uplift and inspire joy with my art as my contribution toward keeping the darkness at bay.
    angelenia

Answer by angelenia at 12:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

____________
    I'm wih sahmamax2 that is an arrogant thing to say. and why do you think you have the right to tell her what/who is is or isnt? if she doesnt believe in God, a Goddess or any higher being then she is an atheist wether you like it or not just like I am a wiccan-witch who believes in a father God and mother Goddess, who together as equals created all that is, was, or will be. both Witchquen and I know exactly what we are and I know I personally dont want to search or believe in your kind of truth. your truth is only true for you not for me.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 3:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• nope.....have you?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• nope not yet
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yup. Though my reasons will be different from anyone else's as they are mine.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• yes :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I honestly feel like I was made to be a mommy. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2010