This might sound dumb but....

My boyfriend's ex, whom he dated in high school and I are friends. She was his first serious relationship, I'm his second. Today she sent me a text that said that she thought he had created a deep emotional connection with me that she didn't think he wanted to break because I've always treated him really well. What exactly does deep emotional connection mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm guessing she's admitting that he loves you

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• maybe she tried coming on to him and he refused because he hearts you ;-) lol seriously, I don't know what she could have meant by that, but a deep emotional connection is when somebody knows you better than you know yourself. When you trust them with every part of you. Basically is a longer way of saying they love you.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Maybe she was saying that she was going to have to end friendships with both of you to prevent losing this deep emotional connection? I don't know what she meant. You need to ask her. Deep emotional connection would mean what it says being connected very deeply on an emotional level with someone, it would be a good thing I would think unless you wanted to keep things casual and she was trying to say it was deeper than he'd intended? I don't know. You need to ask her, or him.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• not sure, but you could ask her- I'd like to hear how it works out.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We were talking and she said that out of all of his relationships he had been with me the longest, for the reason she thought that I mentioned in my question:).
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It's kind of weird that yall discuss him. She's trying to say that she knows yall are for real.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I really dont know
    Jennifer_236

Answer by Jennifer_236 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• U are going to have to ask her to explain that to u.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2010