Do you ever get really bored

and what do you do when that happens.

dynameteduck

Asked by dynameteduck at 11:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I'm ver bored right now and I'm on cafemom and facebook
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• No, I don't , as long as I have TV or books to read or crossword puzzles to do or a nice day for a walk or something I want to bake or sew or clean. :-) Life is NEVER boring, in my opinion.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I don't have a boring moment in my life since becoming a mom. Sometimes I wish I did.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• yes all the time, thats why there is CM LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Clean, sit on the couch (the kids come over and we read together) or lay down and read a bit...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I got bored on vacation actually. Shame on me still! I couldnt afford to go anywhere and cause I work I started going stir crazy after two weeks of being home. I have teens and I took them as many places as financially possible. We even spent quality time at the library a couple of days. Its different once you have kids over the age of 15. They dont want mommy like they used too. We did clean, we did go to the movies, I dropped them at graduation parties and some magic card tournament son is into now. Got restless somehow towards the end, got to level 16 here in questions,,,,lol....damned if I do have vacation and damned if I have to go to work full time, and yeah sometimes I just get bored, period!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i look for answers to vote up and questions to bump. :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• No, I don't get bored. I always keep a book available, and when I can't have a book, I play word games in my head.

Answer by Bmat at 11:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• thats me on cm and fb but I get tired of both am not supposed to do too much shince i just had catarac surgery on the 22 of june and can't cook house gets too hot.
    dynameteduck

Comment by dynameteduck (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• If cm is boring, I always end up in the answers section... Otherwise I'm rarely bored.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 11:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2010