why is there spanish commercials on the non spanish channels

i do not understand what they are saying!!!!

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 11:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• why not? get over it there is like 2 spanish channels...is it really that bad? is your world going to end because one spanish commercial got on to one out of 5oo of your english channels
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It honestly pisses me off. If your going to be in this country, learn the language. its just making it that much easier for foreigners to not have to learn english.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 11:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• you guys are fricken ignorant...white is not always right...do we really have to have another argument about how america is for everyone to enjoy? if u dont like it leave!!!!!
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Maybe that will be an opportunity to learn something new?
    We should never stop learning and anything to make the world "smaller" and more friendly is a good thing.
    Wouldn't it be nice to be able to commuicate with everyone, all over the world? I think so.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• This is why Im grateful I can post anon. I so get what your saying here. I work with a huge ethnic group. we all get along. but recently a few of the hispanics have been talking across the workroom floor in spanish,,,lets say its been going on for about 6 months now. They laugh and talk really loud in spanish all am long. When I went in for my review recently I was told there was too much talking on our end of the building. Really? Seems like the only talking going on is in spanish and the managers are sure in hell not going to say anything about it. I bought a CD player and some new music to wear at work,,we can do that in my job. Both my boss's came up to me yesterday and told me my music was too loud for me to hear them! I swear I cant win here!
    Anonymous

• I haven't noticed any, but then I fast forward past them all anyway. Doesn't bother me though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Because many many people in our country speak Spanish as a first language.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010