with this new format, do you find yourself here on answers more then you are in your groups?

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 12:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• This has sooo been me, to the point I was rusty today in my group. I actually looked at my teen dd and told her I didnt have the answers popping off my fingers and onto the key board. I am trying to get back in the groove of things now in my group,,:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes,I dont go to my group until I finish getting all my points.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• no. Answering questions was always only just a thing I did if I saw a question I felt I could answer. I do wonder how great the quality of some replies are now when people treat it like a game for getting points. I am sure it has made the area busier - but I'd rather people answer my question because they feel that they have something useful to contribute rather than just contributing for points.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 5:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I still do my groups first. I just do these for fun if I have time to kill and some of the questions are interesting and it's nice to help people if you can
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 11:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2010