How do you deal with the heat at night?

I cant sleep for anything and all the windows are open, but thst just means I can hear the neighbors partying. i have the fan going but its not producing much when its in the 90's. We're not used to the heat considering it was 63 on 4th of July.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 12:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The AC and a ceiling fan.....sleeping in hardly nothing, and no covers but a sheet.
    I'd call the cops if it was past 10pm....lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• the AC is my best friend lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• A/C and a fan.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I turn the air conditioning on a lower setting at night so I can sleep. Sometimes I use a fan also. I have all-cotton sheets because they seem cooler.

Answer by Bmat at 12:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• A/c and ceiling fan and sometimes no covers ( and LOL -our neighbor is a 46 year old bachelor in a rock band -he plays drums LOL)!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Air conditioning and a fan. I don't know about you, but if my feet feel like they are on fire. put them in some cold water. Or find some lotion that has a cooling agent and put the fan towards your feet I have done that many a night.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i turn the ac on lower at night, you sleep better when it's cooler. sleep with just a sheet also.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I need something at night to cover up the noise !We have a new neighbor with a dog. And coyotes come by at night. But we have one tiny A/C unit in our bedroom. It can take hours to cool down our tiny bedroom. I need it Extra cool since my Chemo gives me miserable Hot flashes. So I can't sleep! With a fan and some ice cubes is an old fashioned way to get some coolness. They claim if you put corn starch or baby powder on your sheets too? Its unproven with me! I send you Coolness for your comfort. I know you have coolness in being a cool person!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2010