Do you think this joke is funny or horrible?

I saw this as someone's status on FB. It made me laugh so hard and I wanted to repost, but I didn't have the guts. I didn't know if it might be offensive to someone.... what do you think??

"I rear-ended a car today. So there we were on the shoulder of the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know sometimes you get so stressed and little things just seem funny. Yeah, well, I couldn't believe it--he was a DWARF! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"
So I looked at down at him and said, "Well, then, which one are you?"

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 12:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not gonna lie, I giggled.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i think its funny, and cute. Even a little person with a sense of humor would like it
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• That is one of those funny jokes that you share with your closest friends because you know they won't take it wrong. They know you don't feel any ill will to little people. But if you share it on your facebook for everyone and their mother to see, then it could be taken wrong.
    I giggled though.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Totally funny.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• love it! i'd post it, only someone with no sense of humor would get offended!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I think its funny..its one of those things where you hate to offend someone with dwarfism..but some jokes are just so funny you have to share!
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• LOL ya a bit funny but right now I am picturing my DH's best friend (who was also the best man at our wedding (he is only like 5 feet tall- and in comparison my husband is 6'3'' LOL)!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• rolling on floorOMG!!! I love it!!!! It's hilarious and adorable!

nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• lol, love it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I love it i am thefting is FACEBOOK here i post!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2010