What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A few years ago I was at the beach with my husband (then my boyfriend) and we were playing around in the water. He flipped me in to the water and i got upset so i flipped him into the water, then we got out and were sitting on the sand and someone walked by me giggling. I turned to my hubby, and then he looked at me and a weird expression came over his face, he said "your bathing suit top... fix it.." And so i looked down and one of my boobs was totally exposed!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 10:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I was jumping on the trampoline with my HS crush and my bra-pad fell out (like those push-up bras that have little pads in them). I picked it up so fast and said, "Oh, it looks like someone lost a shoulder pad!" I turned to my friend who was sitting nearby and said, "Is this your shoulder pad?" She was like, "Noooo..." So I said, "I'll just go see if it's my moms." I ran in the house so fast, pulled the other bra pad and stashed them somewhere and never used them again!

I'm sure that's no the funniest thing, but it's the first thing that comes to mind!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Bump!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• the funniest thing that happened to me was on my wedding day well actually my wedding night. after getting married, we went to a carnival that was in town and i rode one of the rides that spins really fast with my hubby and he told me to look up while it spinned and stupid me DID. when i got off the ride, i was drunk from looking up that i fell right down on my butt...LMAO.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• after parking in front of the restaurant we wanted to eat at, I got out of the car and the wind blew my fake ponytail off my hair. This happend in front of the window where everyone was eating. It was a huge window and I was directly in front of it when it happened. I walked in anyways, and so many people were staring at me! LOL! I was so embarrased but I thought it was funny too.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• In high school. We were waiting for our guy friends to come out of the restroom. A girl assumed we were waiting by the girl's restroom. So she went in & came out.. Mad at us for standing there! So to continue on this. I went to a seafood restaurant. They had weird names for the restrooms. They had gulls & buoys!! I was unsure which one to use. So since the buoys one was closer I opened the door. I hurried & closed it when I saw DH inside!! Thankfully no one saw me!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010