Ttc period is 2 days late! I just need to get some personal comments on cervical poisons

I'm late just by two days I'm really not sure if I conceived I need to take a test but I'm sick of that stupid one line! But I have been pretty sick. Can't stomach much.. But sometimes I Just get like that . Anyways Ibehaving having white discharg sometimes with a light yellowish color.. Instead of my period and I don't have one sign of getting my period no cramping nothing I'm just moody. My cervix is lower.. And somewhat hard.. This would be my first missed period.. Could I still be pregnant? With a low cervix will it just go up in a week or two if I am indeed pregnant! Sorry for the rant! Thnks for your help in advanced 8)

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You really need to test. Use First Response or Answer. They are the most sensitive you can buy at the drug store.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• First Response worked best for me. There's no way anyone can tell from here if you are because even pregnancy symptoms can mimic other feminine issues. PLUS, if you're looking to get pregnant, sometimes every little thing will seem like it. Just get a test to know for sure. Good luck!
    spartica

Answer by spartica at 3:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• You should really take a test. I used First Response when I was TTC and that's how I found out I was pregnant. Good luck!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2010