Love?

Just curious, does anyone here believe in true love at first sight? Why or why not?

Jane615

Asked by Jane615 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well yeah :) But after that takes a lot of effort :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Probably more like intense lust at first sight.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yeah, its what happened with my SO. I didn't leave him alone for 6 years until I finally got him too ^_^

To be clear though, it wasn't "love". It was just a feeling like I really wanted to talk to this guy, to be around him, etc. I think true love grows with time and a lot of people confuse it with lust or the butterflies in the stomach feeling.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I used to, but now I know that it's merely lust and the body is programmed to wanna procreate. Love, true love, grows over time.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I believe alot of Lust could be involved at first....
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• No. I think the closest thing to love at first site is when you are attracted to someone the first time you see them and they end up being the right person. True love is NEVER without a lot of trial and error and growing and pain and joy and experiences and a lot of heart-to-hear talkes and some arguments and a few dirty socks and sometimes even a kid or two.....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2010