post pardum depression

sorry i knw that i didnt spell it right but i wanted 2 knw how do u knw that ur going thru it? im 31 and i just had my 1st child ab0ut 3 months ago! i tend 2 cry alot and i have headache all the time and im always tired and i would rather b by myself than around my family! not 2 mention there r some other things goin on in my life!

krissy324

Asked by krissy324 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Health

• Actually I think you DID spell it right. It looks weird tho.
    I think you need to get to the doctor. You very well may be suffering from it. I have dealt with my own depression and it did come with a bleak difficult cloud, lack of motivation and willingness to even get out of bed some days.

hugs!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• sounds very very possible. See your dr you dont have to feel this way. the right meds can help a lot. Its hard too with a new baby and lack of sleep, hormones out of control, if you are breastfeeding your body is not your own. Its enough to make anyone crazy. I suffered pretty badly after my second child. I went back on meds I had stopped during pregnancy and started seeing a therapist I had previously seen for couples counseling on my own. Good luck. It gets better.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• thank u very much 4 the answers i will go and see a dr as soon as i can!
    krissy324

Comment by krissy324 (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2010