Ttc period is 2 days late! I just need to get some personal comments on cervical poisons

I'm late just by two days I'm really not sure if I conceived I need to take a test but I'm sick of that stupid one line! But I have been pretty sick. Can't stomach much.. But sometimes I Just get like that . Anyways Ibehaving having white discharg sometimes with a light yellowish color.. Instead of my period and I don't have one sign of getting my period no cramping nothing I'm just moody. My cervix is lower.. And somewhat hard.. This would be my first missed period.. Could I still be pregnant? With a low cervix will it just go up in a week or two if I am indeed pregnant! Sorry for the rant! Thnks for your help in advanced 8)

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have never felt my cervix to see if it was LOW or not. If you're only 2 days late it's very possible your pregnancy won't show up on a test. You should wait a week and test again. That's the only way you're going to know for sure.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2010