Help, need some advice, my pc froze so i have to repost this, sorry but i really need some advice thanks

have been having random sickness, have to have a ac or fan on me all the time if i dont i start feeling to warm real fast, been drinkin plenty of water. could i be preg? havent had a period this month yet but last month i had been a few days late, i had a biopsy done the 22nd on my cervix, then 2 days later outta no where i bled bright red for 2days (mind u i had no period cramps what so ever, also the day of the bio they did test me before the bio for pregnancy it came neg, got this all done at a planned parenthood)but have any signs of a period at all just bled. any advice? i dont have health insurance yet but will in a month i know you all aint docs but i just wanted some opions on what could be goin on..
well you know how when you have your period you get bloodclotts... well i never got any when i bled those 2 days, i always had blood clotts since i started my period, does that sound normal i forgot to mention that

babymama8787

Asked by babymama8787 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would test again to be sure you aren't pregnant then make an appointment to be seen either way
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• If at any moment you think you could be pregnant, I recommend consulting your physician over anyone online. Seeing is believing if you get my drift. No one can determine the proper diagnosis from hearing what you've said without testing. With that said, it could be a variety of things. It's hard to say because we as females can have SO MANY things ailing us at any given time. You could be pregnant if you've had unprotected sex (or sex) for that matter within the past two months. If you weren't within the window, you may not have tested positive at that time. Also, bleeding is not uncommon after (even 2 days) a biopsy. So that's nothing strange. A missed menstral cycle can be the cause of so many things (with pregnancy being the main indicator). Either way, go to your OBGYN and make sure.
    spartica

Answer by spartica at 3:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2010