Poop, Dont you love it? :P

My son was usually pretty constipated when he was younger so I never really knew what poop should really 'look' like, texture and all. He reciently is beginning to make BOMBS on me. Big ones. About 3 times a day since 4 days ago. They are liquidy and usually pretty explosive. IS this normal? I'm confused..just a little. Should I be worried?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• for a while my son was going like 4 to 5 times a day and they were huge. I just took him for his check up and the doctor told me as long as they arent watery or mucusy it should be fine. But you can always call his pedi and check
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 7:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• My son sounds the same as yours. Constipated when younger and we found out he had a milk protein issue. Got rid of that then eh started eating a ton more soy and that gave him horrible diarrhea (but w/ blood in the stol) so we took that out. We still don't have normal poop from him though. It sucks! LOL! If this is a new occurence w/ your son I would go to the doctor. He could have a virus or something and they can test his stool. My son had a TON of tests done on his stool for the past 6 months. We found one thing, coronavirus, but that cleared up. *shrug*
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 7:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2010