Just watch the video

I hope you will pass this on and it will traumatize everyone so much that they will never be the people that cause this.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/video/video.php?v=1388779851607

Deathlilly

Asked by Deathlilly at 1:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Deathlilly

Comment by Deathlilly (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I didn't even get through half of it....hell I only got through that much because I was in shock :'(
    Deathlilly

Comment by Deathlilly (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Wow..That was horrifying on so many levels. It seemed like pretty much every fear I have on the road was summed up in 7 minutes and 41 seconds.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am so close to tears. I have seen the first part of this before. Ugh ugh ugh
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Nothing like a good cry before bed. I will certainly share after I get over the trauma.
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I agree with the above a comment. and i was recently in a very minor accident where this older guy pulled out of the parking zone without looking. I am still freaked out and drive people crazy when they drive with me.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Oh geez!
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 2:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• That's pretty disturbing. Thankfully, most of the actual footage (not the reenactments) is not terribly graphic, but still...show the dangers we face every time we get behind the wheel. That's why I get so angry at aggressive and/or distracted drivers who put EVERYONE'S lives at risk. It infuriates me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2010