R U strong or weak?

Hi, are you a strong person or weak persson???
Are you weak by nature ans something made you become trong or the other way around?
Also are you strong by nature ans remain trong personality?
Are you weak and wish you were strong???

Help here I am weak by nature but wish I was strong to push away people who only want to use me ans keep away mean people,, I wish I had the guts to instantly know how to answer back to ppl, how do you do it??? HELP!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm strong, but not necessarily by nature. Sometimes it's hard, but I won't allow myself to be weak. Especially now that I have a child. I have no CHOICE but to be strong. He deserves that in a mother.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am a strong person. Being sick has made me strong. I was pretty strong before so I wouldn't exactly say I was ever weak, just not as strong as now. I have a shirt that says "too tough to die" That's me. As far as answering back to people, generally I don't answer, I just look at them. But I tend to get told I look down on people alot for that....
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 2:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• It depends on the situation.

I am strong in some and weak in others.
    I am strong to handle burdens and I will never quit on someone that needs me...
    I am weak when I am affraid to tell someone their behavior hurt my feelings...

I am a work in progress and can get better and better.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 5:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• To answer your question I am a strong person but I tend to be weak and far too vunerable when I am in love with someone or really close to someone. Here is some advise for your situation. My sister by nature is the sweetest most trusting person. She believes everyone and would do anything someone asked. When she was married to her first he was very controlling. She finally had to take the reigns and she stops being accomodating. She used to say yes to everything but she started saying no to everyone. It was hard for people around her to get used to it. Eventuall after much practice of saying no she learned to stand her ground and got back some of her kindness as well. She has never been the same pushover since. She did this all on her own. You just have to decide to do it but be prepared because people around you will test you and resist you changing.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Strength of spirit and personality isn't something you're born with. You grow into it. I've become a strong person, but I wasn't always one.

It's an individual journey, and usually involves a lot of trial and not a few errors along the way.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I used to be weak and give people more chances then they deserved but recently i've learned what i will and wont stand for. I'm learning to be strong.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 1:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010