What do u do to relieve stress?

csmomma2010

Asked by csmomma2010 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sometimes I get in the pool, go under the water and scream.... other times I just cry. I used to bite my nails, but I stopped. 3 months and counting. Whats your secret?
    csmomma2010

Comment by csmomma2010 (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I cry crying makes me feel better...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 1:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Have a glass of wine or a beer. Pray. Get lost in a great fiction book. Go running. Play wth your kid at the park...but play like a KID not a parent. Have great sex with my husband and fall asleep. Clean the house and make it look immaculate...thats about it for me!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Take a bubble bath while listening to Nora Jones.. ahhhh now I want to go do that.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I was soooo stressed out today!!! Anyway, things that I do when I'm stressed out is to go out or go for a swim, go shopping, watch a movie or play some really relaxing music!
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• sex, bath, shower
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Right now it's silence, deep breathing, a bath or chatting on the phone with a friend who I know will make me laugh. If I am not completely over the edge music really speaks to me. It amazes me the power it has to alter my mood.

I also try to keep a gratitude journal. I jot down 1-3 things I am thankful for daily. When I am overwhelmed it helps to read all the positives in my life to drown out the negative and stressful thoughts. :)
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I drink tons of hot tea.. very soothing
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Usually I cry, then I start drawing while listening to music.I used to smoke, but I've quite that crap
    manifer_momma

Answer by manifer_momma at 3:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Work out, sex, or write. None of these activities involve stuffing my beautiful face because that can lead to bad things (like 15 pounds of weight gain which will take forever to lose). If you're gonna relieve some stress, do it proactively!
    spartica

Answer by spartica at 3:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2010