Do any of you ladies think that I should get my tubes untied? And has anyone have it done?

I have two daughters 4 and 1 and I am 29. I want to have another child but my husband don't. I don't want it right know maybe in a couple of years when my girls are alittle bit older. What do you ladies think. TY

elizabethsmom27

Asked by elizabethsmom27 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• If you weren't done having kids why did you have your tubes tied? DUH!
    JustPretending

Answer by JustPretending at 2:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• it sounds like she is asking for advice on whether to have them tied or not which would mean it hasnt been done yet... op im sorry im no help but the answer to that lies in your heart. if you truely think that is the right choice for your family then do it... if you dont there are other options. i have the mirena which is good for 5 years. there are others that are good for 10. its all personal choice. i hope you can get some good advice from other mommies who have had it done in the past
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• if your husband and you aren't on the same page, i don't think you should have the tubal reversed right now. does he not want any more kids at all...or just not right now?
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 2:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I got them Tied because we don't want to have a lot of kids like his sister and my older sister. His sister has 5 kids she is 32, my sister has 4 kids and she is 29. I don't know if he don't want anymore at all or right know.
    elizabethsmom27

Comment by elizabethsmom27 (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I think if your husband doesn't want anymore, you shouldn't get it reversed.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• If you both do not agree, i would not. He may change his mind in a few years.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Keep them tied.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I agree if your husband dose'nt want any more u will just have problem. U can talk to him and ask him do he want kids later.Good luck honey.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010