i recently got out of the hospital

my pancreas spleen an liver were swollen from a gallbladder attack i got a stent put into my pancreas. im scared there going to get swollen agian i dont no what to wach out for because when i went to the hospital i wasnt in alot of pain it was the day after a gallbladder attack an my belly was just sensitive an only reasson i went in was to get an ultra sound an blood test .
dose any one no what to watch out for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Health

• I just got my gallbladder removed so when you go into attack trust me you will know it. You will feel like your having a heart attack and it comes out of no where. They should have told you to watch what you eat and watch out when you have heart burn. You should call your doctor first thing monday morning and ask them what you need to watch for cause it can also be a little different for everyone. Take it easy and also ask them if they plan to remove your gallbladder. Alot of people get there's removed.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i no how bad gallbladder attacks are there soooooooo painfulll ... but im scared of my spleen liver an pancreas getting swollen again an not noing lol....
    i didnt no that heart burn is a sign of it i get it all the time..
    an yes i am getting mine out in to 6 weeks ,

how is it to get it out dose it hurt ?
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 3:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• They did mine laposcoply i was in and out the same day. They put the scope thur your belly botton and they cut me 2 times they can cut you up to 5-6 times the cuts are like 2-3 inches long and you will be laid up for like 3-4 days you will not be able to left anything 10 lbs or heavier for about a week I was back to work in 7 days and feeling great 5 days later. But i still have to watch what I eat somethings that I had no problems with I just get the worst heart burn still and i burp like a man at times. LOL
    GL to you you will be fine just take it easy.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Call your doctor for instructions; you should have been give a sheet when you left the hospital with all of this information.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2010