how many cups of coffee can you drink in a day?

what's your favorite brand and type? creamer? half & half? ummm...milk? soy milk? can't wait for morning to drink another cup!

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• 0, and I used to drink 4 before noon but I quit a few years ago. Now I might have a coffee if i'm super tired and need some fuel but that's rare.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• you can drink up to two 8 oz cups of coffee to stay within a healthy range of caffeine intake. HEALTHY is the key word. If I had it my way, I'd be drinking 50. Favorite brand of coffee is Starbucks (or if you want me to be a real coffee freak, this brand from the Distro district of Pittsburgh that I got at a coffee house this one time). No Cream. No half and half. And if milk, skim.

Let's go have a cup!
    spartica

Answer by spartica at 3:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• 1 cup, and that's once in a blue moon or wintertime.
    manifer_momma

Answer by manifer_momma at 3:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Well i got up at 2 am and I am on my 3rd cup i have to be at work for 5am but i am good for about 7-12 cups a day. I love my coffe. I dring Green Mountain black magic blend and one sugar with store brand half-n-half.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• NONE!!!! I can't stand the stuff!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 5:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• At least a full pot, usually more like two. Skim milk and splenda.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• How many do I have? As many as it takes!!! I love coffee! Hot, iced, frozen - whatever. I take it sweetened with cream. I drink Starbucks whole bean, house blend, medium roast. Love Starbucks. Wish I had stock.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:20 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I have between 1-3 mugs of coffee each morning. I like mine hot, strong and black. As for favorite brands-- I am not very picky, I like some of the flavored coffees, or maxwell house dark roast or foldgers black silk. Today's coffee is one of the maxwell filter packs-- I really like them for easy use and the coffee is good too. On the rare times I treat myself to coffee out I will get a Grande White Chocolate mocha with 4 shots from Starbucks. (I LOVE Starbucks but do not get over there very often)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• None. After drinking coffee like water for years I developed an allergy to it. I miss it!

crying

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010