Has anyone tried the hair shampoo "Nioxin". (scalp treatment)

And it actually worked I hear good things but I want to hear from you ladies that actually tried it...;) Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My hubby has a really sentive skin and he uses it and his problems with the ezmza (sp) has help with this alot. I would use it if I had the problems he has.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• It is supposed to help with thinning hair. My husband uses it, but I can't really tell if it works. I guess he would have to stop using it for a while for me to know for sure.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• That shampoo is pretty toxic: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/browse.php?brand_id=593

Instead, try a shampoo with tea tree oil.Trader Joes has a great, inexpensive one.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The serum is what you need...the shampoo, conditoner, styling aids, etc don't have the drug that helps re-growth. Just buy the serum and yes, it works. It will prevent hair loss and sometimes it will help re-grow.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2010