are you around the age of 27 and feel like you are getting wrinkles?? what do you do to stop it???

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 4:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am mid-30s and don't really have wrinkles.

WEAR SUNSCREEN, don't smoke and use a good moisturizer morning and night.

Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I'm 22, I have wrinkles already, but the normals one's under my eyes and some on my forehead. You can use anti aging stuff, they recommend that you start around the age of 25.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• get cosmetic surgery?
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 5:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Use sunscreen.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Avoid the sun.
    Drink lots of water
    Avoid eating animal products
    Build your meals around whole grains, vegetables, legumes and fruits

I started wearing moisturizer every day when I was 24; I added eye cream at 30. Lush is my absolute favorite brand.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• MOISTURIZE! Use a good moisturizer- during the day time make sure it has sun screen in it. During the day I use the Olay total effects moisturizer. At night I use the night cream. Cleanse with a GENTLE cleanser in the morning and night- don't use anything for acne as they are SO drying. I like the Olay cream cleanser. At night time I use Elizabeth Arden ceramide capsules and they are FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC. I noticed a difference in the smoothness of my skin in less then a week. If you have a Sam's club membership they have a good deal- you get the both the ceramide capsules and the under eye capsules. Either way- the Elizabeth Arden capsules are totally worth it. I paid about $60- but they came with 60 capsules so only $1 per each. Next time I'm buying them at Sams. Sams also has the olay moisturizers that I like. Whatever you choose get a good regimine now to stop it any further. Also take a look at your base makeup....
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 7:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I've never heard of anyone that young getting wrinkles. You need to find a good moisturizer with a sunscreen. The sun is making you age faster. And keep hydrated because the body thrives on water and so does the skin. Yes, we sweat some of it out, but you need to keep restoring that moisture for miaximium benefits to your body. I've read that the body can really be older than your age if you aren't treating your body to the nutirents it needs. I've read this in various places.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Take care of your skin. Good skincare where you maintain repair and prevent is a must. BeautiControl has great maintenance set and its reasonably priced. Set comes with Cleanser scrub toner and moisturizer. You still should drink lots of water

And if you do have wrinkle that you would like to fill in the have a product call Tight firm and fill.

Check out this site. and complete and skin care eprofile
    www.beautipage.com/sabrinamarie

contact me if you would like more info
    BreeMarie

Answer by BreeMarie at 12:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am going to use some of the advice I u got, because I am starting to see lines on the outer part of my eyes.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• its not uncommon for woman to get wrinkles, i dont smoke, and i do use moisturizer, its like men going bald sometimes you have no control over it, i do spend a lot of time outside but i wear sunscreen and i moisturize everyday and do night time cream on my face. i just want to maintain myself, thanks ladies
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2010