Can anyone tell me anything about why/how my

2 year old keeps getting viral infection? She has had 2 in 3 weeks!!! Poor baby! It's just were she spikes a fever every 6-8 hours for a few days

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Isn't it terrible, I've noticed my little one went through a period of that happening to, it's like it just didn't completely go away, but he has stopped with it.So there will be light at the end of that tunnel. My baby boy actually got used to it happening...better then I did.It's weird ya know, all these different things happening this past year. I am ready for a calm , healthy , manageable year, how bout you? Lots of fluids & eat what they can when they can. HUGS~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Urgh. That sucks. I hope she feels better soon. It's most likely that her immune system is just "tired" from trying to fight off whatever she had the first time, so she was more easily susceptible to sickness.
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Are there any mold issues in your home? Check around.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I don't know how to stop it, but I can relate. Every time my DD got over a viral infection, she got another one. We had a really rough 3 months around here earlier this year.
    Georgie0502

Answer by Georgie0502 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010